Sunday 29 July 2007

She Was Flying



I cannot find anything out at all about this track from searching the internet. It is a track called She Was Flying by Modo, I think it was a free track on a musicians magazine from about 1999-2000 and sounds like it was possibly inspired by Air the French band, it is a great chill out piece of music and I am sorry I know nothing else about them, it sounds like all the instrumental stuff that the BBC use as background music on garden shows (I know, but I do have to put up with that most weeks), it is a great piece though and I wish they had made it. Maybe they changed their name, anyone know?

Modo She was Flying.mp3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"She Was Flying" by Modo runs at about 3:19min at around 130bpm's. I have also been looking for more information about this artist, but it was officially released by FutureMusic magazine in May or June of 2001. This is one of my favorite songs of all time. Also, if you can find it, check out Alucidnation's "I'm Not Bad" as it's a pretty good companion and was released just a bit after Modo.

- Stuart