Saturday 28 July 2007

Maker Of Islands



I just found this, I taped it from John Peel's show on 1st August 2000, it is the Incredible String Band in their later reformation, I saw them that year at St Donat's Arts centre in Llantwit Major with Lawson Dando playing keyboards, I used to know Lawson when he lived in Llanbradach, he is a great musician and always loved the Incredibles, it is a bit like me joining the Bonzo Dog band (won't happen), but have a listen, luckily I hadn't edited all of John Peel out of this.

Maker of Islands-John Peel Show 1 Aug 2000.mp3

1 comment:

Wastedpapiers said...

I went off the Incredibles when they seemed to stray from their folk roots and went off into that hippy dippy world of wierdness. I went to see them several times when they were just a duo and then joined by Rose and Licorice. The 5,000 Spirits and The Layers Of An Onion etc. I will give this a listen though for old times sake.